Friday, November 20, 2009

This is it?!!??


FINALLY, I am officially done with everything (for this year, at least).. Exams actually ended last Saturday and I manage to hand in my final report for BABS3301 on Tuesday (on time, that is)!! AND SO.. IS THE H-O-L-I-DAY!!!

Well, what had been done so far?!!?? Been busy meeting up and chilling out with friends. We managed to go several places over this short span of time, namely; sculpture by the sea @ Bondi Beach, Shabu Shabu @ Naniwa-Tei, Dinner @ Wagaya followed by Pancake at The Rockz and also Yum Cha just today afternoon!!! Not forgetting, I was also busy packing up my place to get ready for the ROAD TRIP (which will start tml) and also my HOME COMING (when? I DUNNO)!! =P

For those reading this!! If you are studying, STUDY HARD (and good luck for your exams)!! If you are in the army, PROTECT THE COUNTRY WELL!!! and If you are working, WORK HARD!! so that when I return, we can PARTY HARD TOGETHER!!! =P

Catch up soon... cheerios!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment