Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Long Weekend!!

The Easter long weekend had just pass..

I wasn't really motivated to do any work over the long weekend.. Haiz=( What adds on to the frustration was.. I didn't get my lab results to work on and I cannot find the things I need for the other report!! VEXED!!!

Soooooooo.. I decided to take a shopping trip to Bondi Junction on Good Friday and to my surprise, ALL THE SHOPS WERE CLOSED!!! Then, I figure my way to the Bondi beach and took a stroll by the beach.. It was HOT that day...

Bondi Beach on Good Friday

Just yesterday, I pampered myself to a nice bowl of Katsu Don (Pork) as I was having craving for it.. Is very nice and reasonably priced!!

Katsu Don (Pork) @ A$ 8.90

Hopefully, after the break I gave myself, I will be able to focus and pick up the momentum again...

No comments:

Post a Comment