Thursday, September 3, 2009

SPRING.. a new season, a new BEGINNING... =P

Hello Peeps..

In a blink of an eye, IT'S SPRING... And the weather is finally turning warmer.. =P

Well, well.. Yesterday was the FINAL INSPECTION for my old place @ Doncaster and we have FINALLY handed over the place to the agent..

my "room" @ Doncaster Ave

Gone was the OLD, and what awaits ahead is the NEW & the BETTER..


the door & the shoe area

an overview of my NEW room and my DOUBLE BED

my very BIG cabinet

my study corner

never will i worry about toilet AGAIN..

the small kitchen..

the living area
In a blink of an eye, I am living at the new apartment for close to 7 weeks already!! I am enjoying every single moment here.. the convenient and the friendship..
Looking forward to the "new" life, more gathering with new found friends, enjoying and appreciating the beauty of Sydney, the road trip in November, etc.. BUT of course, I'll continue to WORK HARD so that I can PLAY HARDER later..
A new season, a new beginning... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment