Wednesday, March 11, 2009

25th Birthday @ Sydney

Thanks for all the well wishes... =P

Looking back, I've lived on this planet Earth for a quarter of a Century already.. OLD!! =( .. Wondering what had I accomplished for the last quarter of a century, any IDEAS???

Well well.. The day started with lecture at 1000hr but I was in school at 8 plus, cos as usual.. I DUN SLEEP WELL!! haha.. went on the internet and log into my hotmail, the same usual routine.. BUT BUT BUT, guess what I saw?? A youtube invitation from Samantha.. HONESTLY, initially i tot it was a link for some birthday song but as I click on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjTJvXzkDdc&feature=channel_page , tears jus roll down my cheeks.. Thank ppl.. =P

Then I was told to go home early by my frens, cos there was a PIZZA promotion for Tuesday, HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS, but i headed home anyway.. When I reach home, my fren went out to get the pizzas while I doze off as I was too tired!!





We had Pizzas!!

N Nuggetz too!! =P
We were all filled to our brim by the end of the pizza and nugget meal, but but.. there was still the surprise birthday cake (Brought by HX from the city) .. N it was time to meet and make fren with our new neighbour!! WHY?? Cos we all forgotten about the lighter for the candles, and i guess this is a usual affair!! The cake was nice and I had a slice too.. ( to some, you know I dun take cakes..)


me with the beautiful cake

Thanks frens.. It was a memorable day for me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment