Saturday, March 14, 2009

School had STARTED on 09 Mar 09... =P

Welcome to The University of New South Wales, Kensington Campus.. =P



A typical day will see me walking for about 15min up hill to get to my faculty for lessons.. The pictures will tells a thousand words..


The "MAIN" Gate

About half way through the long stretch..

The first flight of stairs that I will encounter each day

More STAIRS..

n MORE..

n MORE STAIRS... =(
After all the climbing, It is only about 2/3 way to my faculty.. I will still need to climb more stairs to the Library, walk through a canteen, up abit more stairs and finally you will get to see my faculty.. =(
Well.. the good things is that LESSONS HAD BEEN GREAT!! haha.. =P The lecturers here delivered quite clear and concise lecture content and lab session is filled with laughter.. I do hope that this first week experience will continue till the end..
It does feel weird to be a student again.. N learning things that I once taught other people how to.. This increases the expectation I have on myself and others on me!! BUT.. there is still this uncertainity about EXAMS and the system here.. Well, is been five years since I last had a formal education, so I thought that this should be normal right??
To all people reading this, I WILL PUT IN MY PERSONAL BEST AND MORE!! =P
Next stop, I will try to bring you all around my campus with the pictures that I will be taking and hopefully you all will be able to visualised how my campus is in Sydney.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment